Taking place in the heart of Chicago this September, the inaugural Nexonia Conference is a place for our community to share insights and fast-track knowledge.
The 2018 Nexonia Conference: Momentum will gather with 75 financial professionals, the conference is chock-full of opportunity to learn best practices, improve your processes, and network with like-minded individuals.
A Tight-Knit Group for Maximum Learning—and Fun
The 75 reference is important. We’re keeping the conference intimate and limited in size so that the group can really get to know one another and find opportunities for connection outside the conference hall. And while the event is centered on education, you’ll also be able to network during breakout sessions and our cocktail reception.
The Conference Program
At the 2018 Nexonia Conference, you’ll have a chance to:
- Expand your Nexonia knowledge: Bring a new level of expertise to your workflows by improving your setup and reporting skills, and learning new ways to customize Nexonia to suit your exact needs.
- Ask questions and share feedback: Speak in person with Nexonia product experts and learn from our innovative customers during panel discussions, educational sessions, and one-on-one meetings.
- Earn CPE credits: Earn up to three CPE credits on select sessions during the conference.
- Mingle and network: Meet other T&E professionals over a networking lunch, and a cocktail reception to close out the conference.
- Look ahead: Explore Nexonia’s latest features, updates, and enhancements—and learn about our product roadmap to see what’s coming in 2018.
Care to Join Us?
To learn more about the conference and secure your place, check out the agenda on our event page and reserve your spot before space runs out. You can also connect directly with your Customer Success Manager if you have additional questions before securing your spot.
We look forward to seeing you there!