NEW FOR JULY 2015
New Features for QuickBooks:
- Small Refinements: We're working on some small things and also planning for our Nexonia AP and PO integrations with QuickBooks over the summer!
- Credit Card / Receipt Date Lazy Matching: This is the first time we’ve mentioned “lazy” in a newsletter. It’s because sometimes the date of the receipt is not the date of the credit card transaction, so we wanted to match based on amount even if the date is slightly off.
- Reporting Export Filename: This is now a reporting runtime field if you’re exporting reports in Excel or PDF formats.
- PO/AP Custom Fields Filtered by Project: This means we can display different fields based on a specific project.
- Reporting on Deleted PO/AP Documents: This is important from an audit trail perspective.
- PO/AP Change Control: You can now – via a setting – allow for new lines to be added to PO and AP documents and to have those new lines still be exported into your ERP system (in a couple of different ways).
- Nexonia Expenses for iOS: Our new user interface is out!
- Nexonia Expenses BlackBerry 10: The new UI is out! (And no, BlackBerry didn't ask us to put a child-age rating on it.) :)