NEW FOR November 2013
- Project Status Filtering: you can now filter your synced project list to those of a certain status or those that are not of a certain status
- Bill.com: added support for sending to Bill.com the Intacct Department, Class, Location, Customer and Project dimensions.
- Future Time: we now autoprevent future time from transferring to Intacct until the time is current (as Intacct doesn't accept it anyways)
- Bulk Time Move: Ability to move time entries from one customer, project and task to any other customer, project and task.
- Sync Task Billable Setting: we now automatically pick up the billable setting from the task profile in Intacct.
- Custom Intacct Employee Fields: we sync the values in these fields to Nexonia custom fields (e.g. ADP file number, ACH settings, etc.)
- CustomersOnly: we now support Intacct time and expense against just the customer dimension, including customer hierarchies.
- Salesforce.com Integration: you can now enable Salesforce.com Opportunities and Accounts as field dropdowns at the line item level for expenses.
Download Full Newsletter PDF