Abila and Nexonia Expenses have outstanding seamless two-way integration
Toronto, Ontario - March 4, 2016Nexonia, leading provider of web and mobile business financial management solutions is pleased to announce their new partnership and integration with Abila, provider of nonprofit software and fund accounting solutions. Nexonia helps nonprofit organizations manage their expenses by utilizing this seamless integration with Abila’s fund accounting solutions. With this new partnership, Nexonia Expenses integrates seamlessly in both directions with Abila MIP Advance™ and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, providing nonprofit organizations with an all-encompassing and easily accessible platform to help manage their organizational finances.
The Nexonia Expenses and Abila Integration gives customers:
- Outstanding two-way integration with Abila MIP;
- Cloud-based expense reporting and approvals on any tablet or smartphone using the Nexonia Expenses app for iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® 10;
- Nexonia’s user-friendly interface automatically integrated with Abila’s robust accounting system, including all segments;
- Flexible approval workflows and full expense policy support;
- Seamless integrations with corporate credit cards and multi-currency support;
- Nexonia’s unparalleled complimentary training & support.