NEW FOR JUNE 2015
New Features for NetSuite:
- Employee Type Filtering: We now have the option to filter employees that show up in Nexonia by using the NetSuite employee type field. This in addition to our NetSuite custom checkbox field filter.
- PO Line Item Overrides: You can now have Department, Class and Location at the header level but also automatically set those same values at the line level when sending POs to NetSuite.
- Accounts Payable: Lots (and we mean lots) of granular control of Nexonia AP settings from within NetSuite, both standard and custom fields.
- Expense Report Download as CSV: Actions > View CSV beside any expense report.
- Timesheet Filter Task Categories by User Role: Just another one of our task category filtering options. We have lots of them!
- PO Approval Routing by Total Amount: A small refinement of our PO/AP system as it continues to grow in the depth of features.
- PO and AP Export via Text Files: If you have expense payments either integrated via one of our ERP integrations or if you do them manually, we now have a special email/mobile notification for the employees when their expenses are paid.
- Nexonia Expenses for iOS: New UI is coming in 2-3 weeks.
- Nexonia Expenses BlackBerry 10: New UI is coming in 2-3 weeks.