NEW FOR AUGUST 2015
New Features for NetSuite:
- NetSuite PO Numbers to Nexonia: After we send a PO to NetSuite, we'll retrieve the NetSuite PO number and insert it back to Nexonia
- Coming Soon: PO/AP integration
- Coming Soon: Nexonia just for approval routing with PO and AP (meaning your POs and vendor invoices are entered in NetSuite but all the approval routing and status updating happens in Nexonia)
- New Menu: It looks nicer and cleaner and if you scroll the menu will stay at the top. This new look is coming in a month or two to our tables and menus underneath the main menu.
- Expense Recall: This is a web-only feature (coming soon to mobile) where employees can now recall submitted expenses not already approved! Gear > Company > Features > Edit > “Allow users to recall a report after submitting”. It’ll send an email to all current and prior approvers to let them know the report has been recalled.
- Orbitz Travel Integration: We’re up to five travel integrations now! Egencia, nuTravel, Orbitz, GetThere and Atriis.
- Reference Date: This is a special hidden date field in expenses that can be set to be a number of things, but is mostly used for alignment with a posting date in accounting systems for when you want to extract reports by this posting date.
- Export Date and Reference Date Reporting: You now have these dates as reporting run-time criteria if you want to use them.
- Region Labeling: You can now relabel “Region” to be whatever you want. For example, some ERPs call it “Subsidiary” and others call it “Entity”.
- Download Email Addresses Separator: Some emails systems like a comma and others like a semi-colon, so we’ve added support for both!
- All Platforms: Small refinements based on our new UI. However, we received some "quick and easy" refinements as part of our end user survey that we'll be implementing shortly.