NEW FOR APRIL 2015
New for NetSuite:
- Accounts Payable: We've added a lot more AP features, as mentioned below.
- AP and PO Custom Fields: Fully automated setup from NetSuite!
- Nexonia Role Control: You can now define Nexonia user roles from a custom field in NetSuite.
- Preventing New Expenses to Existing Reports: We have a lot of settings for this, but we just added the ability to block new entries once all entries have been submitted.
- Automated Notifications When an Expense Report is Paid: It's new and it's ready...both for web and mobile.
- Expense From/To Labels are Editable: Just in case you don't want From and To to be your labels for our multidate fields. This is now a label setting for each multi date expense category.
- CC Email for Expense Rejections: Have you ever wanted to see every rejection email, sent to one place? Now you can with this new feature.
- Password Reset for Multiple Companies: This is a small enhancement, but now you can set the password for all accounts linked to your single email at the same time. This makes things a lot easier for our integrated and referral and reseller partners.
- Accounts Payable: Since it's new, we've added lots of new features and refinements in April – too many to mention – with even more to come. We like to refine new products at a rapid pace to ensure the maturity level goes up very quickly.
- New Expenses UI: Nexonia Expenses for Android, Version 10 with our all-new UI is out! The iOS version of our new UI is coming in 4-6 weeks.