NEW FOR MARCH 2015
New for NetSuite:
- Accounts Payable: Our AP system is a full front-end to NetSuite Accounts Payable, with emails-to-bills, full approval workflow and soon W-9 document management as well. Plus, your vendors will have free vendor-limited login access to Nexonia. Full integrated with NetSuite!
- Flexible Vendor Bill Export Memo: You now have full flexibility over what goes in the memo for the NetSuite vendor bill.
- Large Batch Transfers: NetSuite prefers transmissions in manageable pieces and in the past we'd stop at a limit and transfer the rest the next time. Now we create minibatches behindthescenes so although it appears as one batch to you, it's really a number of minibatches behindthescenes that appear as one. This is a nice refinement for some of our larger NetSuite customers.
- Accounts Payable: We now have a full AP solution with vendor portal, attachments, invoice-to-email and advanced approval routing. Book a demo to learn more!
- VAT Tax Profile Defaults by Region: If you need this, you'll like it!
- Web Receipt Uploads 6 at a Time: One of our competitors supports 3 receipt attachment uploads at a time on the web. We decided to double them, for six! :)
- Nexonia Timesheets New UI: It's just a great interface. We're working on adding many new timers to the mobile apps in the coming months.
- New Expenses UI: We're currently in testing for Android and it'll be out mid-April and then the iOS update will follow in late April/May.
Download Full Newsletter PDF