NEW FOR MARCH 2014
- Expenses Export Reset: your administrators can now reset exports for any of our integrations on a per report basis through a new action under "Actions" beside the expense report.
- Timesheet Approvals: you can now approve or reject only certain rows.
- Timesheet Editor: we added the actions at the bottom as well as keeping them a the top for easier use when you're at the bottom of a large timesheet.
- Time Off Reporting: our reporting engine now supports time off.
- Attendee Reporting: you have full column flexibility for attendee reporting, including Sunshine Act support.
- Timesheet Custom Textarea Fields: you can now make a custom field visible as a textarea, and you can specify the number of rows.
- Timesheets Memo Truncation: you can now specify the number of rows displayed for a timesheet memo when the memo is in readonly mode.
- DCAA Compliance for Time & Expense: if you need it, you'll know what this is :)
- Windows Phone: will be available in a week, and it looks great!
- Timesheets: will be available in a week, and it looks great!.
Download Full Newsletter PDF