NEW FOR January 2014
- Vendor Bills: you can now have a mixture of Nexonia expense reports appearing in Intacct as vendor bills or expense reports. This includes credit card transaction integration.
- Customers/Projects as Separate Dimensions: we've always synced customers and projects as a hierarchy with Intacct, but now we have an option to have them as separate dimensions.
- Cardholder Custom Field: we can now send in the corporate cardholder information into a line item custom field for Intacct expense reports and/or vendor bills.
- Project Start/End: you can turn on the ability for Nexonia to sync the project start and stop dates, which we can respect in our apps.
- SemiMonthly Timesheet Transfers: we now have a setting where we can send timesheets to Intacct aligned with the Intacct 1st-15th, 16th to month end timesheet settings.
Download Full Newsletter PDF