NEW FOR January 2014
- Timesheet Attachments: you can now add an unlimited number of attachments in a weekly timesheet by turning on this free feature.
- Nexonia Logo: we added it to the top right as we're very proud of our company and the work we do!
- N-level Expense Categories: we still support two level selection levels, but we've extended it with a setting so you can make it an unlimited number of levels deep.
- N-level Task Categories: you can now have timesheet task categories in an unlimited number of structured levels deep (e.g. select a top level, get a list of sub-levels, and so on).
- Automated Error Notifications: you can now specify a list of email addresses to be notified should there be any kind of integration issue for any of our integrations.
- SSO Parameters: it's no longer a Nexonia-only setup capability as we now expose our SSO setup settings so our customers can administer them.
- Web to Mobile updates: many, many updates to catch our mobile clients up to the most recent features we've added to our web interface over the last 30 days.
- Windows Phone: we've done lots of work on our expenses app, expected out later in February 2014. Windows Phone timesheets is later in 2014.
Download Full Newsletter PDF