NEW FOR JUNE 2015
New Features for Intacct:
- Intacct Expense Payment Types: This is really awesome for credit card expenses, whether they’re billable or not. It means Nexonia can now send in non-reimbursable and reimbursable expenses in the same Intacct expense report, and it means we can also send in cash management credit card transactions for reconciliation into Intacct Cash Management.
- Intacct Vendor Custom Field Syncing to Nexonia: If you add a custom field in Intacct on the vendor record and want to use it in Nexonia Accounts Payable, we’ve got you covered.
- Expense Report Download as CSV: Actions > View CSV beside any expense report.
- Timesheet Filter Task Categories by User Role: Just another one of our task category filtering options. We have lots of them!
- PO Approval Routing by Total Amount: A small refinement of our PO/AP system as it continues to grow in the depth of features.
- PO and AP Export via Text Files: If you have expense payments either integrated via one of our ERP integrations or if you do them manually, we now have a special email/mobile notification for the employees when their expenses are paid.
- Nexonia Expenses for iOS: New UI is coming in 2-3 weeks.
- Nexonia Expenses BlackBerry 10: New UI is coming in 2-3 weeks.