NEW FOR December 2013
Download Full Newsletter PDF
- Expenses against Vendors: this is very big news for our NetSuite customers. You can mix and match employees and vendors in our expense interface, including for corporate credit card mapping! This gives you:
- support for Nexonia users in currencies other than a NetSuite subsidiary currency, because in NetSuite vendors, unlike employees, can be based on a different currency than the subsidiary.
- support for Nexonia users as vendors, meaning you can have employees set up as vendors or employees.
- the biggest is that corporate credit cards can now be mapped to vendor records, and vendors can have bill credits, meaning credit card expenses that go into a credit balance will nicely flow over!
- New PO Listing: it's not equal to the capabilities we have in our expense report and timesheet interfaces, including proxying support.
- Many, Many PO Refinements: more custom fields, automated ShipTo transfer are just two of the refinements we added (and support for the Vendor Message field too).