NEW FOR OCTOBER 2014
- Time Off / PTO Tracking: we've now added a full accrual system (and as always, fully configurable) and integration with our timesheet platform. For all of our timesheet customers, it's free! Our expense customers cansubscribe to it for a reasonable cost. Our mobile clients are coming in Q1 2015.
- Time Allocation: if you have an engineering team and they don't want to do timesheets but you need monthly project time breakdown results for project cost and capitalization reasons, you need to talk to us about Nexonia Time Allocation. It takes seconds and it's awesome.
- Purchase Orders: our PO system was less mature than our other systems so we kind of hid it on our website, but we've spent the last year "turning it up to 11" and now it's modern, configurable and fully integrated with NetSuite and Intacct.
- nuTravel: it was our biggest customer webinar ever, and totally justified. We embed nuTravel in Nexonia, have single sign on and most importantlyan instant integration of travel booked in nuTravel with NexoniaExpenses. It's really seamless.
- Structured Customers: this is a fancy way of saying that you can now visually see a tree of customers and parent customers with unlimited levels in Nexonia.
- Nexonia Expenses 9.5: multi-step mileage, editable receipt date and amount (totally awesome auto-match to credit card charges), plus editable VAT is now available for all our Android and iOS users.
- Nexonia Expenses 9.5.1: coming in November is support for our new Nexonia OCR receipt OCR functionality (if you have it enabled in your account).
- Timesheet UI: new fresh UI coming in November for mobile timesheets, with Android first and iOS shortly after.
Download Full Newsletter PDF