NEW FOR MAY 2014
- Modern, Less Cluttered Web Interface: we've removed the gradients, eliminated the rounded corners and now we're continuing to refine our interface to make it cleaner and more elegant.
- Timesheet Location Tracking: now you can see where your mobile users are when they recorded their time. Not only that, but it's integrated with Google Maps!
- Timesheet GeoFencing: you can now enter GPS locations for your projects and then we'll tell you how close to the projects your teams were when they recorded their time!
- Work-Day Cutoffs: a great addition to our other cutoff settings.
- Receipt Exporting using TIFF: one of our customers asked for a single multipage TIFF for exporting receipts, so you know we said yes. :)
- Policy Violation for Minimum Amounts: some customers require claimable expenses be above a minimum amount, and we now support that too!
- lots of small refinements
- watch out in July for our new mobile user interfaces!
Download Full Newsletter PDF