NEW FOR JUNE 2014
- Expense Duplicate Detection: if you turn this on, your finance teams and all administrators can see system-wide possible duplicate entries. Not only that, but you can even look at the receipt pictures for the potential duplicates and even "clear" the duplicate icon for an entry.
- New Status Icons: the icons are now less obtrusive and more in keeping with our streamlined web interface.
- Project Types in Approvals: you can now using project types as an approval process routing criteria
- CC Expense Multi-Date with Different Start Date: this means for credit card charges we can now no longer assume the start date of a multi-date choice is the date of the credit card charge.
- More Expense Attendees Options: you can now make the person creating the expense part of the required attendees (or not).
- Memo Requirement only on Policy Violation: another requested expense policy option!
- Timesheet Task Categories by Employee: If you use timesheets and your task categories are manually managed, this can be a big productivity and timesaver!
- Pseudo Statement-Date Option: for small business card integrations where we don't get the statement date explicitly from the bank data feed.
- Flatter UI with new icons
- Design underway for August/September release of new UI
- Lots of smaller refinements
- BlackBerry 10 update to match iOS, Android and Windows Phone UI and features
Download Full Newsletter PDF