NEW FOR JULY 2014
- Multi-stepMileage: now you have have up to 6 stops in one mileage entry, and "round trip" will now close the circle.
- Nexonia OCR: this is the first phase of a three phase rollout of our server side OCR capability. Phase two is to add it to mobile and phase three is to add even more OCR sources to our capabilities.
- nuTravel Travel Integration: now you have four travel systems to integrate with. nuTravel joins our integrations with GetThere, Atriis and Egencia.
- Lower Resolution Receipts in Approvals: you'll now see a half-filled circle icon in the top right when viewing a receipt where you can change to view images in approvals at a lower resolution. This will speed up receipt viewing if you have a slower speed internet connection.
- Timesheet Standard Costs: now you can set the costs in all the same ways as you can rates.
- lots of work on upcoming updates for multi-step mileage, Nexonia OCR and editable VAT.
- UI revamp coming in August & September.
Download Full Newsletter PDF