NEW FOR FEBRUARY 2015
- HTML Emails: Our password reset emails have now gone HTML and in the coming weeks we're moving all our emails to a more pleasant and light HTML interface.
- Faster Timesheets: We've added a lot of performance improvements for our customers who have very large weekly timesheets. This is also something important to note... if you see something slow in Nexonia, just let us know. In software, you can almost always make it faster. The developers just need to know about it. :)
- Another OCR Integration: We've had receipt OCR for a while through our strategic partner Shoeboxed, but we designed our OCR service to always be able to support multiple OCR options, and we've just added a second that's currently in a free trial period for all customers. However, most of our customers don't need OCR as our mobile apps now allow for each date and amount entry when taking a picture, and what's easier than entering the amount when you're still looking at the receipt?
- Web Timers – Stop All: If you have a bunch of timesheet timers running on the web, you can now select them and click on a new button to stop them all at once and populate your timesheet.
- Nexonia Timesheets New UI: It's awesome and now out for Android and available for iOS in just a few days as version 4.0! Check out the awesome video in our press release to show you what's now available!
Download Full Newsletter PDF
- New Expenses UI: We'll be developercomplete on Android in a week, and then it's all about testing. Android will be out late March and then iOS in late April/May.