NEW FOR AUGUST 2014
- New Password Reset Process: we've now made it easier (with the same level of security) as we send a single-user link instead of a single-use temporary password.
- Weekly Credit Card Transaction Notifications: we already did daily notifications, but now you have the option to have weekly notifications instead.
- Purchase Order Attachments in Workflow Notifications: you now have the option to include the PO attachments in notification emails.User Creation Date: it's now visible under Setup > Users.
- Home/Work/Default Settings for Mileage: you can now have some saved locations that you frequently use.
- iOS 8: preparation for iOS 8 plus final refinements for upcoming updates for multi-step mileage, Nexonia OCR and editable VAT.
- Timesheet UI: new fresh UI coming in late September or early October for mobile timesheets.
- Expense UI: new fresh UI coming for expenses in October/November.
Download Full Newsletter PDF