Abila and Nexonia Expenses have outstanding seamless two-way integration
Toronto, Ontario – March 4, 2016
Nexonia, leading provider of web and mobile business financial management solutions is pleased to announce their new partnership and integration with Abila, provider of nonprofit software and fund accounting solutions. Nexonia helps nonprofit organizations manage their expenses by utilizing this seamless integration with Abila’s fund accounting solutions. With this new partnership, Nexonia Expenses integrates seamlessly in both directions with Abila MIP Advance™ and Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, providing nonprofit organizations with an all-encompassing and easily accessible platform to help manage their organizational finances.
The Nexonia Expenses and Abila Integration gives customers:
- Outstanding two-way integration with Abila MIP;
- Cloud-based expense reporting and approvals on any tablet or smartphone using the Nexonia Expenses app for iOS, Android™ and BlackBerry® 10;
- Nexonia’s user-friendly interface automatically integrated with Abila’s robust accounting system, including all segments;
- Flexible approval workflows and full expense policy support;
- Seamless integrations with corporate credit cards and multi-currency support;
- Nexonia’s unparalleled complimentary training & support.
This new partnership and integration is yet another way in which the company strives to provide its customers with a user-driven, easy-to-use platform for all of their the front-end ERP financial needs. Nexonia offers free personalized product demonstrations for all of their products, including this new integration with Abila.
Nexonia Inc is a provider of leading web and mobile expense, time and other business financial management solutions, including: Nexonia Expenses, Nexonia Timesheets, Nexonia Time Off, Nexonia Time Allocation, Nexonia Purchase Orders and Nexonia Accounts Payable. Nexonia’s simple-to-use and highly customizable applications are fully integrated with ERPs, credit cards and other systems supporting a variety of businesses. Nexonia solutions are designed to streamline the reporting and approval process, improve human resource management and enhance operational efficiency.
To receive more information, visit www.nexonia.com or call 800-291-4829.
Madeleine Klanac | firstname.lastname@example.org | 647-362-4517